BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 25, 2010

abstraction

it's terrifyingly comical - the ignorance in which i've been dwelling.
demeaning, that most profound realizations are issues we instinctively know in our heads, but are too proud to say with our mouths.
revelations are derived from the most sensible obvious facts.
and yet, we humans are only allowed to feel accomplished when we skew life into complication.

i am animated by an idea. i am not the patron of an idea. i evidence the idea. and what better to expose and sponsor and idea than a five-sensed breathing relational human? i am the mediator between the watchers and the unseen.

my words translate foreign tongue into colloquial speech. they do not compose the standard; they explain a minuscule aspect. my attire reinforces me. i am not defined by my clothing anymore than a wolf in sheep's skin.

i, today, realize and repent for living my life backwards. my words have revolved around trivial nouns.....and not the imperishable subject.

0 comments: